Thursday 1 January 2015

155 Days Until Trip - Day 4 of Training / Diet

Thursday 1st January 2015


Hard to believe it's a new year and for me I can honestly say it wasn't too bad of a year....like most, it had it's ups and it's downs but I've had a lot of laughs. 

I'm up a 1000 kms' on my previous year so that's great too.



This morning I was out walking at 05:36
as I'm not the best sleeper in the world (since my teens) and then add old age to the mix....the one or two night strolls to have a wee.....oh yes the excitement of getting old...your bladder doesn't last all night :-)



While I was walking I thought it was funny that, there I was up walking at the early hours of the morning while there was taxis stopping on my route dropping people home from their new years eve celebrations, they hadn't been to bed yet.......but you know what, I'm content but it did make me smile. Oh yes I'm the last of the party animals.

Days 4 exercise plan is 


You can see there's 24 mins of walk/run but as my knees are crap, I did my walk instead for 63 mins.

Well my best laid plans changed and between going out early to watch a few of our club members have a dip in the cold sea on a very wet and windy day, followed by dinner in my sisters ....my day is gone. 

So, I'm resting for the evening, watching whatever Christmas movie is on , Die Hard 25 or Rambo 50 or Oh I Got F&$%ing Left At Home Again 52, whatever it is I'm watching it.......sorry squats and push ups, we'll meet again soon I'm sure.

Here's the link for video of this mornings dip if you're interested 

- New Years Day Dip

So for now....keep smiling :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment