Sunday 11 January 2015

145 Days Until Trip - Day 14 of Training / Diet

Today I was reminded that yesterday was not a bad day, that in fact I did very well....as I didn't give in and that that was a new way of thinking and they're right. And while I think of it, thanks to everyone for their support, comments, texts, message etc, I really appreciate them :-)

This morning was club spin time and I can honestly say that no matter what feelings you have, a little while with the group changes all that as the craic and slagging just starts immediately and you have no choice but to give in and be happy.

The weather was fine but cold and very windy and I was in the group, not even leading it , so kudos to those that did, ye're machines.

I found it tough in spots and in particular the hills but everyone wished me well AS THEY PASSED ME on them...I was waiting for Mr Bean to pass me too lol :-)

On way back the wind was with us so give us a great push ...great day, great spin, great support.





 All that was left to do for exercise, was day 6 of the 30 Days of Change.

 The cardio part was obviously the cycling and the rest was no bother and another day, done and dusted.

14 days now and no cakes, and very happy with that....ok, happy not very :-)
Bye for now...Keep Smiling :-)


__________________________________________________________________________________
 Weight Loss Last Wk: 2.4 lbs -  Weight Loss To date (1 wk): 2.4 lbs  - Remaining:  53.6 lbs



No comments:

Post a Comment