Saturday 3 January 2015

153 Days Until Trip - Day 6 of Training / Diet


Saturday 03rd January 2015

If you're looking for yesterdays post, well there's none there. Was busy in the morning until I was home at two and had lunch and planned to rest and get started by four-ish. However my daughter decided she was doing a spring clean on her room which inevitably filled the landing and the stairs and I decided I might as well join her......so down came the Christmas decorations and everything that was dumped into the granny flat over Christmas could now be brought back to the house. Sure then the granny flat had to be sorted too and when all was done I decided, I didn't feel like doing my planned exercises....so I didn't. I relaxed for the evening and feel the better for it this morning.


Normally this is my trouble zone, as one day leads to two and before long I've given up but not this time, I'm back on the horse so to speak - today. 



The schedule according to the 30 Days of Change 




I did the stretching part early and I found it easy enough to be honest but I'm well aware tomorrows routine might be a lot worse.



All I had left was the walking but opted for using the turbo trainer instead. I set it up yesterday so now once I decide to hop on bike it's ready to go. I even have the workout videos ready so that I have no excuse.


I did a 5 Min warm up, followed by a 35 Min workout and a 5 Min cool down, To finish I did some stretches. Was it hard......dam right it was. 


I fixed the comment box so people can leave comments now and next I must organise a new heart rate monitor as mine is gone mad. 

200 bpm and that was at the start. Yes I am unfit but 200 is wrong.....it shoots from 75 to 200+ to 20 so it's just all over the place.

That's all folks.....keep smiling :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment