Sunday 25 January 2015

131 Days Until Trip - Day 28 of Training / Diet

Ok well didn't get back training but did today, thankfully.

I only did a 30 min turbo session but it's a start back after not feeling well and I did work up a good sweat. It's more than I did all week. 

It was funny when I started as I found it so easy, I even put the gears up to the top and was delighted, I was pedalling fast but felt no pressure on legs.....wow my fitness has improved. However a couple of mins in I realised I never engaged the resistance on the turbo when I had moved it......ops ! I quickly reduced down the gearing when I engaged it :-)


Not expecting too much tomorrow with regards to weight loss especially with nothing really done training wise but I'll be delighted if I maintained last weeks weight. Tomorrow will tell:

Bye for now
                                                               Keep Smiling :-)





__________________________________________________________________________________
 Weight Loss Last Wk: 1.9 lbs -  Weight Loss To date (3 wks): 6.2 lbs  - Remaining:  49.8 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment