Wednesday 14 January 2015

142 Days Until Trip - Day 16 & 17 of Training / Diet

As you can see there was no update from yesterday and that was because the day didn't ago according to plan so nothing done whatsoever. Between, errands to run, taking young lad to cinema, phone calls and visitors.....the day was over, but the extra rest was great and my legs aren't sore today.

As I said above, I went to the cinema, with my young lad and my new way of thinking is starting to work. Normally I'd get some sweets and a bottle of lucozade, but I didn't yesterday. Also I'd take him for pizza or  McDonald's after a movie but again, I didn't. The bigger surprise is not that I consciously decided not to, it's just that I didn't......and I'm happy I didn't.

Todays plan of action is to do yesterdays exercise, day 7 of the 30 Days of Change and carry on from that tomorrow. 

Ouch ! summarises it a little....well not really but I can't type what it really feels like but I know you know what I mean. The core ones hurt...start off ok then its like....................................................... 7....8.........................9..................................10

The funny thing is you watch any YouTube videos the athlete flies through the routine, jump up when done and they're ready to go again. It's like watching the Duracell bunny on speed. My YouTube video would need to be a short movie and they'd be no jumping up....oh no, I'd be using a zimmer frame if needed :-) Then again the hint was in the word..athlete, hey but I''m building my own now.

Also to make up for yesterday I did 45 minutes on the turbo. The turbo really works up a sweat, boring as hell, but you do sweat. As they say "Sweat is fat crying"....so fingers crossed :-)


I'm outta here Keep Smiling :-)




__________________________________________________________________________________
 Weight Loss Last Wk: 1.9 lbs -  Weight Loss To date (2 wks): 4.3 lbs  - Remaining:  51.7 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment