Wednesday 31 December 2014

156 Days Until Trip - Day 3 of Training / Diet

Wednesday 31st December 2014



Today's plan of action is


Hmm.....not particularly looking forward to the plank jump-ins or shoulder taps but hey they have to be done.

Things going ok but around 21:00 to 22:00 nightly I'm struggling with the "Food Monster" so need to figure something out. Always told not to eat after 19:00 but at night is MY danger zone. I used to eat boiled eggs or a chicken breast at this time before (when I was trying healthy). Will put thinking cap on and I'll let you know.......might just go back to that again.


Have also being asked what I'm eating. 

Breakfast is porridge with banana, goji berries,, sesame seeds, honey, flaked almonds or omelette or spinach omelette or blended fruits with porridge oats added.

Lunch chicken or canned fish and fruit. 

At the moment dinner is the stew I made up of vegetables (carrots, red onion, turnip, sweetcorn, peppers - 3 colours, garlic, cabbage, Brussel sprouts) with diced beef and leftover turkey, made up with stock cubes and oxtail soup. 

I only drink green tea and water anyway so continued with that, As it stands its like that but meals obviously will change as I get more organised but I will cook enough for a few days at a time to make sure I can't slip.
__________________________________________________________

Feeling sore today and expect to feel like that for a week or two while my body adapts and wonders WTF I'm at :-) It is hard to see how I'm going to do this when I have so much weight to lose and so much fitness to gain, I'm actually a bit worried and scared about the prospect. 

Over next few days, people will be making New Years Resolutions and I am the same, except you know mine and if not they are in the bio to the right. However in order to make this achievable and comfortable within the mind game I have too deal with.....I'm making a lot of smaller resolutions.

And my first one is made up of three parts
  1. Lose 7 lbs in weight
  2. Stay active 5 days a week including (Cycle/turbo train for 3-4 times a week)
  3. Eat clean
__________________________________________________________

As for exercise today, first off have to share a picture. a friend sent me privately. I think it's very funny so I'm sharing it publicly.

Brilliant...lol :-)

My 60 mins cardio was a wet walk but I did what was prescribed. Then and all's I'm going to say about the bodyweight stuff other than the lunges is I'll let you know how they feel when I'm fitter...did not like them but it just could be as I'm tired today. 

Now as it's that time of year 
Keep smiling...see you tomorrow :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment