Monday 19 January 2015

137 Days Until Trip - Day 22 of Training / Diet




It's that time of the week again, where I start into a new week and have a look back at the previous.

To date things are going very well and I'm losing weight but that being said, last week fell short. Is it time to panic? 
No not at all but it's good to realise it.

The last few days I didn't get much exercise done plus I failed to update blog .......no accountability, doesn't help so back on track today. I don't mind not updating the odd day, but missing a few isn't good at all.

That being said, on Saturday I did a small cycle plus four hours approximately of knocking down an old shed and clearing out a back garden, so I didn't slack off too much. In fact Sunday I was in bits from it.....some muscles I didn't know existed were sore.

Also lately my knees are killing me with the cold,

I have resorted to placing a hot water bottle on them to help.....the joys of old age :-)

The good news is the weather is due to change from Wednesday, so that will be sorted then.

Now last week I would rate as the following;

Diet..........around 85% (again due to portion size,, bread, the 1 cupcake I had plus also I had 1 bottle lucozade and pack of tayto)

Exercise.......only hit around 70% of what I had planned. 

In general I hated last week and found it hard to stay motivated and focused. It is all part of the process and everyone has similar when doing the same, and I recognise this, but it still was a pain of a week. I'll continue with my plan and do the best that I can and eventually I'll get there. Regardless I'm doing more than the person who is doing nothing.

Weight loss...........I did great.....almost reached my first goal.......with a loss of 1.9 lbs last week. Next week I should hit the magical first half stone (7 lbs). Brilliant.....a loss every week.

Nothing done today as spent day in Dublin with hospital appointment, with my daughter same old same old but it just takes up the day. All good thankfully and as for me tomorrow back on track.

Bye for now...Keep Smiling :-)



__________________________________________________________________________________
 Weight Loss Last Wk: 1.9 lbs -  Weight Loss To date (3 wks): 6.2 lbs  - Remaining:  49.8 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment