Wednesday 7 January 2015

149 Days Until Trip - Day 10 of Training / Diet


Today I start my double digit days of training and diet, so happy I'm still at it. They say 21 days to build a habit.......I'm half way there now :-)

Diet wise, I'll be glad when I actually start to enjoy eating vegetables. At the moment, peppers, onions, celery etc. have to be cut up tiny for fear I actually chew on one. 

Admittedly  at the start you'd need a magnifying glass to see them (and no, not because my eyesight is terrible) but now they're slightly bigger......so next year they should be normal size :-) 

At least they're going into my body and not cakes.........hmm did I tell you I like cakes, éclairs, vanilla slices ....whoa there......I meant to say did I tell you I like vegetables  (not - but some people are watching me....schhhh). Work in progress and all that. 10 days cake free and counting....oh yeah I am counting.

_________________________________________________________


Today's plan of action is, day 2 of the 30 Days of Change.



Oh I really would like to type how I truly feel about these but it would have to look like &$£* £$%^" (^$^"%^ if you get my meaning. I mean they're only high knees and star jumps, how hard can they be? But this week again they got me......^$""^"$£""££"^^^ . Things will get easier as I get fitter and thinner.

The planks and wall sits, the usual shakes but they're done. Motivational wise, so so....I just want to my best and give it a good shot and take the ups and downs, which I am :-)

Bye for now keep smiling :-)

__________________________________________________________________________________
 Weight Loss Last Wk: 2.4 lbs -  Weight Loss To date (1 wk): 2.4 lbs  - Remaining:  53.6 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment