Saturday 10 January 2015

146 Days Until Trip - Day 13 of Training / Diet

Well it nearly happened but it didn't and I'm proud I stayed strong.

Had a great day up to the afternoon but then I let life get in my way and as always I started to do what I  always do.....................eat junk.

I was ready to go on line and order a take away and to be honest I still want to but it's not going to solve things. When life gets in my way that's my response but it solves nothing so fighting hard tonight. It;s day 13 and it's not worth throwing it all away......and hopefully tomorrows post will reflect this. Correction, it will.

Some happy pills tonight are in order :-)




___________________________________________________

Ok new thoughts.....what did I do? Saturday is my normal club spin and today was no different. Got up early on a windy morning and we did a 40+ kilometre spin which was great.


These spins are great on so many levels, fitness, social and mental health and worth every effort put into it.

Next up was day 4 of the 30 Days of Change.
The push ups were hard for me but are needed for this new version of me. I had to and I'm not ashamed to say, do some from my knees but I will get stronger at them. The squats I actually love, so nothing bad to say about them. I'll probably be sore in the morning from them but I still love them.


Ok out of here and resting for remainder of day.  

Bye for now...
Keep Smiling :-)

__________________________________________________________________________________
 Weight Loss Last Wk: 2.4 lbs -  Weight Loss To date (1 wk): 2.4 lbs  - Remaining:  53.6 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment