Sunday 28 December 2014

159 Days Until Trip

Last Pig Out Day


Tomorrow is the day when I have to finally start and get my act in gear....BUT that's tomorrow.....it's Pig Out day.......one has to go out in style.

To be honest I'm not going to go crazy....just Subway for Breakfast, Tbay for cake, Mc Donald's for lunch, Dominos for tea, yup, taking it easy alright....only joking probably go to Mc Donald's for breakfast too lol...I'm not, I'm joking. 

I wan't too bad today but my friends are lining up to kick my butt into gear if I don't do it and I've learned that from my interaction with Facebook.......annoying one or two of them is scarier that what I have to achieve.........can I change my mind now ?????




No need as I'm ready, just threw out sweets and next check to make sure that all other junk is gone too, then all focus is towards starting........wish me luck for tomorrow. 

Tomorrows goals are;

1. Weigh myself and get few measurements
2. Start exercising 
3. Start on diet
4. Stay focussed

So for now, keep smiling :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment