Tuesday 30 December 2014

158 Days Until Trip - Day 1 of Training / Diet

Day 1 - Monday 29th December 2014....time to start


It's here, pigging out done and dusted.......158 days to lose 4.27 stone - 59.8 lbs - 27.18 kilo and to get fit. This is the weight as I actually am today and obviously these are target weights so if I only achieve a 3 stone loss, that's still a massive difference and will help me on my trip....so as near to my goal is the aim :-)

If weather is too cold, wet or windy I HAVE to use the turbo, no excuses. If I had a cycle planned before and the weather wasn't great I'd skip it and plan on getting on turbo but that never happened. I can't afford that train of thought any longer....no excuses, no tomorrows, the time is now the time is today.

To start this week I plan on biking three times and bodyweight exercises every day. I'm using a website http://neilarey.com for these, as all routines are free to download. I'm starting with the 
"30 Days of Change
which I think is appropriate in my case.


I've started with level 1 and later on down the road I'll repeat these but at a different level....for now it's about getting started. 

Ok training done now and day one just over. Diet wise I was 100% and keeping track on portion sizes which is very easy by measuring and using myfitnesspal.com where I input my food.

Presently preparing a stew with leftover turkey and ham so that will make dinners easier. 

I have friends and family who are ready to kick my butt should I lapse....but once I get over first few weeks I'm hoping things will go ok. I'm dreading detoxing off bad foods and soreness from exercise but every one goes through it so all part of the journey. 

That's it for today.....keep smiling :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment