Monday 23 February 2015

102 Days Until Trip - Day 57 of Training / Diet

















Days 51 to 57

Eight weeks done and dusted and this tortoise is continuing his journey. I'm even starting to enjoy it again and the support I'm getting from friends is fantastic.

I'm getting excellent on-line support and encouragement with others coming on my spins with me, even the long ones. The long ones are hard on others as on the bike I have it's heavy and so I'm slow....hmmm slow and steady seems to be my mantra for everything on this journey :-) Thanks to all for this :-)

Unfortunately I don't have too much to report because between the weather and simply put....I been lazy last week I was only out once...but I did work hard on that spin....the wind was awful as was the constant drags. As I said no excuses I was lazy and should have been on the turbo the two days I couldn't get out. So fours times this coming week on bike and if weathers bad....I'll be on turbo.....PROMISE ! 


Today is my weigh in day and I've reached another goal.....today I'm 1 stone down....actually 14.2 lbs (6.44 kilos), so delighted......next target one and a half stone (21 lbs). My marble jar has 14 marbles in it now so less in the, to lose side :-)

I'm a quarter of a way on my weight loss target so finders crossed. If I manage to keep it going like this, I would have a 3 stone loss before I headed off on my trip, but I'm still aiming for the 4.

Oh that was a 2.2 lb loss for last week :-)


As I said very little to say about last week, so talk soon.

Take care, keep smiling :-)
__________________________________________________________________________________
 Weight Loss Last Wk: 2.2 lb -  Weight Loss To date (8 wks): 14.2 lbs  - Remaining:  41.8 lbs















No comments:

Post a Comment